Senior Product Marketing Manager
Ads Delivery & Optimization
Posted on 10/24/2022
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, product management or consulting
- 5+ years of experience working on advertising platforms and/or digital advertising
- Ability to translate complicated technical information into collateral consumable by a wide range of advertisers
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Exceptional written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to organize and influence large groups across teams
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive alignment across cross-functional workstreams
- Lead product strategy and go-to-market for ads delivery & optimization products, including marketplace shopping
- Identify and size product gaps and market opportunities to influence the advertising product and ads delivery & optimization roadmaps
- Conduct competitive analysis and customer feedback sessions to build the business case for new product features and continuously improve existing features
- Develop compelling product positioning and go-to-market plans, in collaboration with product management, PR, and sales
- Own inbound communication channels and calendars with key stakeholders to ensure everyone is informed about feature launch dates and key functionality
- Develop product commercialization documents and go-to-market plans, in collaboration with product management, PR, and sales
- Collaborate with sales to drive and track the adoption and performance of high priority products
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
Company Core Values
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.