As a Business Systems Architect, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and technical implementation of our business systems. You will have a significant impact on the overall technical strategy, selection, implementation and continuous improvement of our business system infrastructure.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
As a part of our Business Systems team, you will be committed to ensuring our teams have the tooling and processes needed to make their job as efficient as possible. This role will help ensure our systems are set up to provide a holistic view of our data flow, processes, and infrastructure to ensure that we can work fast and efficiently.
What you’ll do as a Business Systems Architect at Vanta:
- Own the technical architecture and implementation for our business systems (such as CRM, ERP, HRIS, GTM tooling) with guidance from the Director of Business Systems
- Problem solve and troubleshoot large scale systems gaps or issues with a passion for finding the most scalable solution
- Communicate with stakeholders to scope and define technical solutions while highlighting tradeoffs effectively, and provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success
- Set the direction of our system development and release lifecycle, setting the best practices for design and deployment of solutions
- Develop solutions that stitch together multiple tools/platforms together to provide the best user experience, data access and workflows across the business
- Champion continuous improvement in our tech stack by prioritizing and advocating the removal of technical debt
How to be successful in this role:
- Have 7+ years of experience in GTM Systems, Business Systems, or Revenue Operations with a 3+ year focus on enterprise architecture in a consulting or high-growth software environment
- Extensive knowledge of integrations with Salesforce, ERP systems, IPAAS, GTM tooling such as conversational intelligence, sales productivity, data enrichment and more.
- Ability to quickly problem-solve and troubleshoot issues that arise in our business system’s tech stack
- Experience owning and driving a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Experience with building a technical roadmap, mapping out dependencies and mitigating risks in development and release cycles
- Strong experience gathering and refining requirements with various stakeholders to drive clarity in execution
Pay Range: $194,000 - $228,000; If you are offered the position, your offer amount will be based on your experience.
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started in 2018, in the wake of several high-profile data breaches. Online security was only becoming more important, but we knew firsthand how hard it could be for fast-growing companies to invest the time and manpower it takes to build a solid security foundation. Vanta was inspired by a vision to restore trust in internet businesses by enabling companies to improve and prove their security.
From our early days automating security monitoring for compliance standards like SOC 2, HIPAA and ISO 27001 to creating the world’s leading Trust Management Platform, our vision remains unchanged. Now more than ever, making security continuous—not just a point-in-time check— is essential. Thousands of companies rely on Vanta to build, maintain and demonstrate their trust— all in a way that’s real-time and transparent.