Join the Trackonomy Team!
Want to be part of the next hyper-growth IoT story in Silicon Valley? Our seasoned leadership team has successfully grown the company 100x in four years while securing top VC investors like Kleiner Perkin and 8VC. We have paying customers and are rapidly scaling in the United States and Internationally. Are you looking for a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented environment that challenges your talents daily with cutting-edge technologies that solve global problems across multiple markets? Join the Trackonomy Team; we offer opportunities to talented professionals covering all engineering disciplines while creating unique opportunities for career growth.
Trackonomy aims to make people and organizations more productive through our next-generation operating system for the connected world. Our unique diversity of technologies allows us to create building blocks and vertically integrated, configurable platforms that enable our customers to drive digital transformation throughout their organization. We have a successful track record of leading initiatives at multibillion-dollar businesses in logistics, Industrial, healthcare, and Homeland security spaces. Despite being in strategic stealth mode, our solutions have been on ABC, CNBC, CNN, FOX, and even featured during US Senate hearings. In 2019 we joined Airbnb, Google, and Twitter as a recipient of the prestigious World Economic Forum Pioneer Award! We have raised over $250 million from top investors, including Kleiner Perkins and 8VC. Trackonomy is headquartered in San Jose, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central - Consultant will function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, enhancements, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, integrations and data integrity for our ERP instance. In this role, the individual will leverage their deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations platform across multiple areas like Supply Chain, Finance, Warehousing, Production, Sales & Service and Logistics/Transportation and help implement, maintain and enhance our current implementation. They will be able to see the holistic picture of our implementation in its current state and offer directions to meet future business requirements.
This is a full-time 6 month role.
As a Microsoft Dynamics expert, you will be responsible for the following:
- Quickly understand the needs of our business and help us get the most value from Dynamics Business Central out of the box
- Provide quality Dynamics Business Central training/training materials
- Provide advice/insight backed by real world/project experience and industry best practices
- Take responsibility for the delivery and success of Dynamics Business Central enhancements and process improvements
- Keep up with new releases of Dynamics Business Central and associated technologies
- Share knowledge and support other team members
- Act as subject matter expert for Business Central and its various modules and take the lead in architecting enhancements while supporting the existing implementation
- Be a go-to person for system configuration and solution design
- Using your knowledge of business processes and Dynamics 365 Business Central to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
- Drive project management and execution
- Perform impact analyses of any new solutions/changes implemented to the current solution
- Move between high-level architectural review/design and the "roll up the sleeves “ level of providing architectural oversight for our implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical oriented field
- Minimum of 7 years Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central experience
- Extensive experience working in Finance and core Logistics and Manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Supply Chain, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor
- Customization and Dynamics 365 reporting through Power Bl is a plus
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills
- Design, Test, Train, Implement, and Support customizations in Dynamics 365 BC
- Provide support to reconcile and fix Dynamics 365 BC data, as required
- Identify software or service opportunities including training, modules, business process consulting, and development
- Document and communicate issues, risks, and changes
- Suggest integrations into CRM and PLM platforms as needed
- Previous supply chain management and software experience
- Experience with Quickbooks migration to Dynamics 365
- Experience with manufacturing industries
Why Trackonomy Systems is a Great Place to Work:
Culture and Belonging: Our company’s culture isn’t something you join; it’s something you help build. You will be a role model and live our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Perks: Trackonomy Systems understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. We offer Platinum level Health benefits, Flexible and Health Savings Accounts, Commuter benefits, and an Employee Assistance Program. We also understand you are planning for the future, so we offer Pre-IPO equity and a 401k plan.
Career Growth: Trackonomy Systems is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, and learning and development opportunities, whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain a breadth of knowledge and experience.
Trackonomy Systems is proud to ensure equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, medical condition, genetic information, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We strive to provide a stellar experience throughout the application process and ensure all applicants will be given proper consideration based solely on merit and Trackonomy’s business needs.
Trackonomy Systems is dedicated to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability while interviewing, please contact [email protected]
When you apply to a job on this site, you acknowledge and agree that the personal data contained in your application will be collected and processed by Trackonomy Systems, Inc. and/or one of its subsidiaries (“Trackonomy”) in accordance with our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact [email protected].