Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- Degree in Computer Science, Operations Research, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree
- Experience working on frontend applications, especially data-intensive or map-based systems
- Ability to empathize with end-users, to turn needs into features, and to balance user experience with engineering constraints
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Design, build, and deploy a real-time, map-based interface for displaying and interacting with sensor data and commanding physical assets
- Fetch and manage large streams of data while maintaining performant rendering in a low-friction user experience
- Build and design immersive image-viewing experiences on multiple platforms, including web-based and mobile 3D image viewing
- Leadership experience a plus
- We encourage people from all backgrounds go apply but our tech stack uses AWS, C++, Go, Typescript, and React so familiarity with all of these tools and languages would be useful
- Previous experience working with the DoD
- Startup experience
- 3D mapping experience
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.