Sales Development Representative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Driven to hunt for new business opportunities and build a strong sales pipeline
- Enjoy engaging executives and developers in intelligent conversations about their business needs and closing them on having a meeting with a Sales Exec
- Self-motivated with a hunger to be successful. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role
- Highly competitive, achievement oriented, motivated, and driven to exceed goals
- Strong presence on the phone and well-written communication
- Have high energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude, and a tenacity to succeed
- Interest in Technology
- Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills, with an engaging personality
- Strong track record of performance in a previous sales role
- Meet or exceed sales quota consistently
- Salesforce experience would be preferable
- Experience using e-mail platforms such as Outreach etc preferable
- Fluent in English & German (any other languages also welcome)
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify sales-ready leads
- Develop knowledge of the Couchbase product offering and market
- Build a sales/lead pipeline with qualified opportunities for SMB and Enterprise sales teams in the Europe region/s
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong pipeline via phone and email communications
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
Enterprise applications database
At Couchbase, their mission is to empower enterprises to develop, deploy, and run mission-critical applications anywhere by delivering a high-performance, flexible, and scalable modern database.
- Culture, purpose, & impact - A sense of purpose in your work and shared passions with your teammates. Join an impact initiative group and experience the amazing feeling of Couchbase’s can-do culture.
- Financial well-being - Market competitive pay, the ability to participate in the success of the company through equity programs, well thought out retirement options, and a number of recognition programs.
- Flexibility & growth - Flexible time off, internal learning, and development opportunities, accreditations, boot camps, conferences, and a trust-based culture.
- Community & belonging - Couchbase Cares promotes philanthropy, inclusion and belonging, worldwide Couchbase celebrations, and sustainability and green teams that impact our local communities.
- Body, mind, & emotional - Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, paid parental leave, and a Flexible Spending Account for the things you care about most.
- Environment & workspace - We are mindful of the environment and our individual workspaces. We provide an ergonomic and comfortable in-office setup, with food and supporting technology, or assist in the setup of an efficient home office environment.
- Be A Great Human, Always.
- Act With Uncompromising Integrity, Period.
- Serve Your Family, As Defined By You.
- Attack Hard Problems, Driven By Customer Outcomes.
- Play To Win, Together.
- Make Tomorrow Better Than Today, Start Now.