Posted on 10/19/2022
West Athens, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of growth marketing experience
- Experience working with a breadth of tools and channels
- 7+ years of growth marketing experience, preferably at early-stage companies
- 2+ years of managerial experience leading teams and developing direct reports
- Demonstrated track record of cross-functional stakeholder management
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here
- Design and build out strategy, tools and channels to grow the business in a way that's effective and authentic to Starlink's brand
- Partner with communications leadership on product design and communications strategy to develop compelling messaging and creative
- Drive the strategy, development and execution of campaigns across paid online (e.g. ads, search, display) and offline paid channels
- Work cross-functionally with our Country Launch Managers to tailor efforts by country/region
- Champion our tracking, lead quality, and attribution efforts across the funnel alongside our software engineering team to implement best-in-class tracking tools
- Design, launch, and monitor campaigns while finding opportunities to improve and optimize their performance
- Partner with analytics to develop growth dashboards to track progress and communicate results to the broader Starlink team
Designs, manufactures, & launches rockets and spacecrafts
SpaceX's mission is to make humanity multiplanetary. The company is working on a next generation of fully reusable launch vehicles that will be the most powerful ever built, capable of carrying humans to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
- Benefits and Perks - Our employees’ well-being is important to us and essential to our capacity to do extraordinary things. We offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families.
Company Core Values
- Make History - SpaceX has gained worldwide attention for a series of historic milestones. It is the only private company capable of returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit, and in 2012 our Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to deliver cargo to and from the International Space Station. And in 2020, SpaceX became the first private company to take humans there as well.
- Reusability - SpaceX believes a fully and rapidly reusable rocket is the pivotal breakthrough needed to substantially reduce the cost of space access. The majority of the launch cost comes from building the rocket, which historically has flown only once.
- Landing - SpaceX’s family of Falcon launch vehicles are the first and only orbital class rockets capable of reflight. Depending on the performance required for the mission, Falcon lands on one of our autonomous spaceport droneships out on the ocean or one of our landing zones near our launch pads.