Tax Manager / Senior Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Long Beach, CA, USA
- Undergraduate degree; Master's degree a plus
- CPA certificate
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to identify and propose resolutions to complex income tax issues
- Demonstrated advanced project management skills
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs; Quickbooks, or other accounting software, a plus
- Provides top-level review of federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts; also reviews related income tax workpapers
- Leads teams of seniors and staff accountants
- Oversees planning and scheduling of engagements
- Research complex tax issues
- Ensures quality of work product
- Monitors work-flow
- Coaches/mentors individual team members
- Provides formal and informal feedback
- Communicates progress to partners
- Develops business with both existing and new clients
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships with client personnel and prospective clients
- Works closely with clients to advise on income tax issues and related tax planning
HCVT's mission is to enhance and improve the firm's retention and advancement of women by leading women of all career stages to connect, grow, and achieve professional and personal success.
- Health and Wellness
- Learning and Development
- Reward Employees
- Work and Life Integration
Company Core Values
- Integrity at our Core - We hold ourselves to the highest standards to earn the trust of the public, our clients, and our team.
- Building Success Together - The foundation of our success is working as a team. By collaborating, we provide our clients with exceptional service aligned with their needs.
- Passion for Excellence - We deliver excellence. We embrace continuous learning and development of our skills so that together, we get smarter every year.
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion - We are committed to an inclusive work environment that embraces and respects individuals regardless of their race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability.