Business Development Representative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 1+ years of BDR experience
- Work independently without constant oversight
- Willing to learn and be coached - we will mentor, develop, and train you
- Energetic, optimistic, and entrepreneurial
- Desire to work in a mature, sophisticated, professional, and fun sales culture
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Perform thorough research and discovery to inform prospecting campaigns for Account Executives
- Leverage technology stack (Ex. SalesForce, SalesLoft, Hubspot and Google Docs) to maintain high internal data quality
- Strong Excel skills to format and analyze data
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing to determine whether the prospective client is ready to speak with an Account Executive about one of our solutions
- Use research, creativity, and analysis to craft and deliver relevant prospecting emails, phone calls, and social media messaging with the goal of setting a qualified sales call or demo for the Account Executive
- Execute outbound prospecting campaigns to identify, develop and qualify leads to the point where the prospective client is ready to speak with an Account Executive about one of our solutions
Economic development agency
Emsi's mission is to use data to drive economic prosperity.
- Work/life balance - We offer flexible work schedules that allow you a great work-life balance. We believe a healthy balance between home and the office best equips you to succeed in today’s world.
- Vacation - Right off the bat, you receive two weeks of paid vacation time every year. These two weeks increase up to four, based on the longevity of your employment.
- Health & wellness - Medical, dental, and vision coverage? You got it. For you and your dependents? You bet! We also provide 401K, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
- Parental leave - Emsi is a family-friendly workplace. New mothers receive six weeks of paid leave and fathers receive two weeks so families can take the time to enjoy their new additions!
- Holidays - Emsi offers over two weeks of paid holidays a year. We also close the office from Dec. 25th to Jan 1st.
Company Core Values
- Work with Gratitude - We always lead and work with a sense of gratitude
- Partner with Customers - We relentlessly serve our customers
- Operate as a Team - We have fun, win, and celebrate our success together
- Sustain our Company - We operate a profitable, growing company