Posted on 12/3/2022
Boise, ID, USA
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel including pivot tables
- Presentation skills in both face to face and remote environments
- Experience in new product development, marketing, or finance preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, accounting or related field
- MBA degree or applicable work experience
Technology & print production products
Hewlett Packard’s mission is to engineer experiences that amaze for everyone everywhere through their technology ranging from personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions to inspire meaningful progress. The company is committed to delivering great products and services for diverse customer needs while also pushing forward humanitarian efforts.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Company Core Values
- Trust and respect for individuals: We work together to create a culture of inclusion built on trust, respect and dignity for all.
- Achievement and contribution: We strive for excellence in all we do; each person’s contribution is critical to our success.
- Results through teamwork: We effectively collaborate, always looking for more efficient ways to serve our customers
- Meaningful innovation: We are the technology company that invents the useful and the significant.
- Uncompromising integrity: We are open, honest and direct in our dealings.