Remote in USA • Brooklyn, NY, USA
Vitally’s sales team grows, we are seeking a Sales Manager to join our team!
We are searching for a leader to hire, develop, and oversee a team of Account Executives focused on driving revenue. You will forge strong partnerships with cross-functional teams within Vitally to align priorities and deliver on targets. With a goal to help the team ramp quickly and is frequently enabled to sell new feature/use-cases in the rapidly evolving Customer Success market.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, we are seeking a Sales Manager that is positive, high-energy, and detail-oriented. This individual will collaborate with Rev leadership, top-performing reps, and product marketing to build and execute a world-class sales program.
- Coach, develop, and mentor a team of Strategic Account Executives & Account Managers
- Strategically utilize Hubspot to drive productivity, report on forecast deal pipelines, and analyze conversion rates
- Align team activities with Marketing and Sales priorities. Participate in developing Marketing and Sales campaigns to achieve pipeline and goals
- Implement processes and strategies to scale Strategic segment and Account Manager function to optimize for revenue, drive efficiencies and customer growth
- Clearly, communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders across the business
- 6-8 years of experience in SaaS sales with a minimum of 4 years of sales management experience
- A data-driven leader with the ability to lead large teams against aggressive goals
- Demonstrated track record of leading and inspiring others
- Experience in process management, operations management, and understanding how to grow and scale businesses
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive salary given both your experience as well as location (we know some places cost a lot to live!) The base salary starts at 140,000**/year** and increase based on segment, location, and skillset.
- Commission: 50% of your total On-Target Earnings (OTE) will be tied to performance against your team’s goals
- Equity: We want every team member invested in the company’s success and are happy to be generous with equity.
- Private health care covered by us for you, your partner, and your dependents.
- Unlimited PTO with a minimum we require you to take off. Please relax and recharge!
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home policy.
- WFH stipend to ensure your work environment meets your standards wit (i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Education stipend.
- Culture: We are committed to a productive and respectful work environment. Culturally, the team is extremely collaborative, friendly, fun, hard-working, intelligent, and mature. That said, while we’re young and scrappy as a team, we don’t believe in building a startup cult. We like each other, we support each other, we’re a focused team that busts our asses at work, and we enjoy hanging out from time to time-- but we enjoy having our own lives outside of Vitally.
- Career path: Not only will you learn a ton in this role, but since we’re a small team, there will be plenty of promotion and growth opportunities ahead.
Vitally is a Customer Success platform built for strategic and proactive CS teams looking to easily prevent churn and retain (and identify) their best customers. Some of the best CS teams at companies like Zapier, Segment, and Productboard trust Vitally to unify their customer data. We make it possible with our powerful analytics dashboards, intuitive automations, and project management tools that all together make their customer data collaborative, measurable, and actionable for all key stakeholders-- from CSMs to CEOs.
We’re a high-growth, VC-backed startup who, at the end of the day, are looking to onboard people who want to have a profound impact on both the business and their own career. How? Working together to build the future of Customer Success.
If you get excited about ownership, autonomy, impact, and quality output -- then we’re excited about you. We’re not here to hold your hand, but we’re here to build a great product together.