Updated on 11/30/2023
Provides income data solutions for fintech applications
Pinwheel is a leading company in the fintech sector, providing valuable income and employment data to financial institutions, enabling them to reduce risk and activate users. The company's culture is centered around solving real consumer challenges, with a secure platform that simplifies complex income data, automates processes like direct deposit switching and tax form retrieval, and provides actionable insights into customers' earnings. This focus on technical efficiency and customer-centric solutions positions Pinwheel as a key player in building a fairer financial system.
Data & Analytics
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -2%
1 year growth↓ -2%
2 year growth↓ -2%
Remote in USA
Business & Strategy
Sales & Account Management
- 8-10 years experience in Sales Engineering or Solutions Engineering
- Experience working with Enterprise customers (Traditional Financial Institutions is a plus)
- Passion and demonstrated experience in understanding complex systems (APIs, database,etc), and finding solutions to technical problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a client-facing role.
- Demonstrable track record of being scrappy, and finding creative solutions to tough, and oftentimes ambiguous problems
- Early-stage startup experience is a plus, but not required
- Partner with Account Executives to win strategic deals and drive revenue
- Serve as the technical point of contact for prospects throughout the sales cycles
- Be responsible for having a deep technical understanding of the Pinwheel Platform
- Help translate prospect feedback into meaningful product insights. This is a cross-functional role that will drive customer requests, competitive product ideas, and work to ensure Pinwheel is a best-in-class platform.
- Early-stage startup experience