Aledade is looking for a Chief of Staff supporting strategic initiatives for the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO). The Business Development team consists of leaders that drive the negotiation and management of value-based contracts with national and regional health plans. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help define strategic projects and lead project management in service of the priorities of the CCO. Through your work you will facilitate the effectiveness of the CCO, execute the overall mandate of the department, and support cross-functional strategic work across the organization.
You are an organizer and problem solver by choice. You enjoy planning, organizing and arranging processes to drive key outcomes. Your approach is structured, detailed and systematic. You are solution oriented and can quickly pivot mid flight and adapt to changes. You are able to initiate and plan projects leveraging sound project management principles and can hand off effectively for execution.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our offices in Durham, NC; New York, NY; Austin, TX; or Bethesda, MD.
- Serve as a trusted counselor, organizer, and executor for the CCO and the BD Leadership team.
- Effectively prioritize and personally manage a variety of projects and tasks.
- Take a multi-faceted approach to tackling problems.
- Drive implementation of key, cross-functional initiatives to support Aledade’s performance and ensure the team is on track to meet key results.
- Foster connectivity between Aledade’s BD teams and company leadership.
- Work with the CCO to maintain alignment on and progress towards team goals by serving as a thought partner to the CCO on identifying emerging issues and priorities for the CEO and the Company.
- Support the CCO on governance and planning for team and cross functional meetings, including weekly all hands meetings, biweekly senior executive team meetings, monthly vice president leadership meetings, quarterly board meetings, and client-facing payer and external partner meetings.
- Lead data analysis, reporting, and projects on topics relevant to the CCO priorities.
- Organizational process improvement across the Provider Networks team, including:
- Connecting work streams to break down departmental and company-wide information silos;
- Facilitate open, honest and candid communication across the organization;
- Provide honest feedback to senior leadership and to ensure overall organizational effectiveness.
- Support BD leadership teams to make timely information-sharing and decision-making more efficient and effective.
- Collaborate with VP of BD to plan monthly updates for OCEO
- Assist with planning and executing performance leadership team retreats/events.
- Prepare presentations for the CCO
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Achieve / exceed relevant Company Objectives and Key Results
- Clear articulation and communication (internally and externally) of top team priorities at all times.
- Project management effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or equivalent Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience, with experience in healthcare required and an understanding of value-based care preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects and interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in a company operational function preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a superb attention to detail.
- Project management process knowledge, PMP or LEAN certification preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to operate independently and understand business context and priorities.
- Relevant competencies include developing and maintaining internal stakeholder relationships, project management, and effective written and verbal communication.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Competency with data manipulation and presentation.
- Advanced proficiency in Google Suite, as well as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Ability to effectively define and manage project plans and teams with demonstrated best practices in project management.
- Proven success in working cooperatively and strategically in a team-oriented matrixed environment with the ability to influence and interact with all levels.
- Team player with the ability to work with a remote and distributed team.
- Strong intuition for exercising discretion and confidentiality.
- Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO
), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.