Accounts Payable Processor Month FTC
Posted on 3/30/2023
- Processing manual and electronic invoices to the Finance ERP systems, ensuring controls are adhered to as defined in the Delegation of Authority
- Dealing with foreign invoices ensuring the correct VAT treatment and currencies are applied
- Interpret data from Finance system to reconcile Supplier accounts and resolve complex queries
- Proactively liaise with managers and requisitioners to promptly resolve invoice and purchase order differences
- Liaise with Group Procurement to arrange corrections to purchase orders
- Play a key role in the financial close periods by preparing accruals and processing adhoc journals
- Identify and assist in the implementation of improvements within the Accounts Payable team to streamline work processes
- Work as a point of contact for the business and Suppliers for all invoice and payment related queries
- Ad hoc analytical work looking into potential overpayments, and if necessary contacting suppliers to secure repayment
- Effectively and professionally engage with suppliers, key stakeholders and colleagues
- Partner with the Finance and Accounts Payable section to drive efficiencies
- Conduct user acceptance testing for system upgrades and changes
- Assist with providing requested information for internal and external auditors
- Individual may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalise peak work period's, or otherwise to balance the workload
- Participate in trainings to develop and improve skills required for the role
- Fluent in verbal and written French (desirable but not essential)
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential