Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA • Mountain View, CA, USA
- At least 3-5+ years of brand marketing experience of marketing, preferably on a high-profile brand
- Business/Marketing Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education required
- Experience in brand management, brand strategy, product marketing or marketing operations
- Skilled in analytical and critical thinking with the ability to assess KPI data and focus on ROI metrics
- Self motivated, detailed oriented, independent, organized and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple business units and product teams
- Great teammate with strong collaboration skills who is comfortable with open and consistent communication
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and writing skills
- Meticulous level of detail and proficiency in using business analysis tools
- Knowledge and/or experience in interactive entertainment industries
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- Avid gamer with extended experience in console and mobile products a plus
- Lead in collaborating with internal stakeholders (including Product Development, Business Intelligence, Demand Planning, Creative Development, Finance, Community, and Executive Management)
- Product Planning & Management: Developing the brand identity and key messaging components (brand positioning and pillars) that drive the overall vision and brand marketing strategy
- Collaborate with development partners to plan and execute alpha and beta testing phases to leverage player feedback to drive product improvements and adjust marketing communication
- Contribute to the marketing aspects of the business plan, launch timing, product lifecycle planning. This will also include creation of foundational product positioning and messaging to guide the marketing of the franchise
- Tracking all marketing activity and being able to provide capable analysis and guidance that result in identifying areas for improvement
- Support day to day operations for the marketing approvals process for all assigned products
- Drive weekly syncs between brand, campaign and key partners to achieve strategic objectives and future content planning
- Work with brand management and publishing teams to refine and execute on storefront metadata requirements for mobile client updates
- Manage, guide and mentor direct reports and assist with career and skills development
Entertainment and social conglomerate
Tencent's is on a mission to use technology for good. The company operates social messaging service WeChat and has produced some of the world's most popular games and content.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
- Proactivity: Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
- Collaboration: Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
- Creativity: Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.