PT Supply Chain Internship
Posted on 9/2/2022
Remote • United States
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Works in a dynamic, results and team-oriented environment
- Possesses high tolerance for ambiguity
- Advanced communication skills
- Influence, strategic thinking, and leadership skills
- This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- The candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Material, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related engineering field of study
- This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or Ph.D. degree, or a Bachelor's degree with three years of related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor's degree and less than three years of experience
- Design of Experiments
- Lab techniques
- Material Science and processing
- Heat Transfer
- Supply Chain
- Data Analytics
- Previous experience in the semiconductor environment/industry
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity