Esports, Riot Music Group
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the television, film, entertainment or video game field in a music licensing capacity, with experience in negotiations and agreements
- Experience driving production for creative collaborations between teams and music artists
- Experience working in multiple genres of music
- Have accurate knowledge of all costs associated with the delivery of music elements
- Project management, networking, and presentation experience
- Must be highly organized and able to oversee projects simultaneously
- Bring a strategic lens to curating and pitching music for multiple product teams across the Esports pillar
- Support teams and artists with creative production guidance on custom music tracks and foster beneficial collaborations with artists and labels
- Identify, secure, and collaborate with music-related talent, including composers, songwriters, recording artists, musicians, orchestrators, arrangers, music producers, etc
- Negotiate with talent representation, including legal, label, talent management, agency, business management, etc
- Manage and/or secure legal rights of our recordings, clearances of Synchronization and Master use licenses of pre-existing music, credits, cue sheets, etc. within scheduling parameters
- Collaborate and communicate with other professionals & support staff, i.e. marketing, publishing, game development, creative leadership, audio post-production, agencies, clients, etc
- Determine and advise on the financial needs of projects and produce realistic budgets for all music-related costs
- Determine the viability of creating and securing exposure or distribution of any music-related ancillary product, i.e. soundtrack, single, video, internet downloads, etc., for promotion or additional revenue streams
- Help refine processes around tracking and managing requests, status, budget, and additional details across assigned projects
- Track overall sync quote and license progress through issuing, signature, and receiving payment, and the conclusion of license deals with Product, Finance, and Legal Teams
- Advise timeline feasibility based on release, broadcast, campaign, or product delivery
- Knowledgeable about the gaming industry, including newest trends and events
- Experience working with international teams and global music talent
- Passion for esports and Riot's games
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble