Summer 2023 Software Engineer Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Experience in C++ and C
- Generate design prototypes
- Produce robust and testable software
- Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, including Agile methodologies
- Experience with using Git version control
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Responsible for supporting the design and development of embedded applications for the command and control of unmanned systems. Area-I's software modules range from enhanced mission autonomy (sensor fusion and routing) to software system interoperability (architecture, communications, and devices). These applications will be used in a tactically relevant environment by Area-I's DoD customers and make meaningful impacts to the warfighter. You and your team will be responsible for developing software for Air-Launched Effects (ALEs), launcher systems, and or payloads in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Interests in unmanned systems and robotics
- Prior experience with build systems (CMake)
- Experience with various communications protocols (especially TCP/IP networking)
- Experience with Docker
- Prior experience with CI/CD
- Have an interest in solving problems
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.