Senior/Principal UI/UX Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- 6+ years of experience with in cross-platform UI frameworks that deploy to multiple consumer devices such as iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and gaming consoles
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 6+ years of experience building and shipping customer-facing user interfaces
- 6+ years of experience working on multi-person codebases, including open-source or personal projects
- Excited to build consumer-facing products at high scale
- Passionate about building products for online communities
- Versatile: You are comfortable with several languages and technologies already; Take a creative and strategic approach to solving hard problems
- Analytical: Excited to investigate large, ambiguous problems, and measure the problems and the solutions
- User Oriented: You always start with the needs of the user, whether they are Roblox users or internal engineers before architecting a solution
- Team-oriented: You lift up your peers and find ways to make the team stronger
- Interested in keeping the next generation of internet users safe and civil as they interact online
- Work with engineers, designers and product managers to build new safety features
- Reduce online abuse on Roblox by working with teams across the company to advocate for safety
- Help continue build a great engineering culture at Roblox
- Points if you're familiar with Lua or similar game scripting languages
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done