This is Account Management at Lattice
We’re looking for a customer-oriented sales professional who will own all commercial responsibilities for a large portfolio of small and emerging Lattice customers. As a Renewals Manager at Lattice, you will be responsible for all renewals and cross-sells into your portfolio. You will partner with senior decision-makers to help them realize the value of their decision to buy Lattice and help them navigate the decision to expand their purchasing relationship with Lattice. You will work closely with members of our Scaled Customer Success and Customer Care teams to ensure our customers receive a seamless and exceptional experience. We are looking for a creative and communicative seller that will operate well in a fast-paced, and sometimes ambiguous, environment.
What You Will Do
- Manage a large territory of renewals across a sizable portion of our customer base of small businesses
- Source and close product upsell/cross-sell opportunities to consistently exceed monthly sales quotas
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers
- Build an intimate understanding of Lattice products and their place in the industry, and confidently present these to our customers while delivering a world-class experience
- Manage the full sales cycle, including but not limited to: building pipeline, conducting demos to HR and key business stakeholders, creating proposals, and closing deals
- Consistently exceed key metrics regarding pipeline building and completed demos to ensure goal attainment
What You Will Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of sales experience in a quota carrying capacity (selling into install base is preferred)
- Experience managing customer renewals
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of opportunities while staying focused on consistently exceeding goals
- Experience working successfully with cross-functional teams and at all levels of management (both internally and externally)
- Overwhelming desire to make our customers personally and professionally successful (we are their champion as much as they’re ours)
- Experience using sales tools including, but not limited to Salesforce, Outreach, Gainsight, etc.
- A strong commitment to Lattice’s mission and values (Ship Shipmate Self, Clear Eyes, Chop Wood Carry Water, and What’s Next?)
- HR Tech experience, or experience selling into a People Ops/HR function is a nice to have
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $71,965. - $108,855.00. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
This position is also eligible for variable compensation of $20,000] subject to personal performance, company performance, and the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive 💪. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 4,600+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfillment 🤗. We believe in the value of continued learning investments 🤓and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity💸) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice “Recharge Days” 🔋to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a 💻 remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow! 🎉
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.