Staff Software Engineer (Team Lead)
Posted on 3/22/2022
- Be at the forefront of translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Influence our strategy by helping define and build the next wave of product features and system architecture
- Champion Agile to inspire change and continuous improvement throughout the delivery process
- Utilise your sharp design and coding skills to build applications at scale
- Take a hands-on role in influencing and guiding day-to-day development activities by leading architecture decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation
- Be motivated by building sophisticated and maintainable systems that get the job done with minimal complexity
- Be the ambassador for engineering best practice across the development lifecycle and champion continuous improvement across the Dev Organisation
- Be an evangelist for Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment
- Be equally passionate about technology and solving large-scale complex business problems
- Have a proven-track record within a technical lead/architect role to produce innovative and simple solutions to complex problems
- Be an established self-starter who possesses a steadfast drive to initiate change, raise the technical bar and deliver results
- Have significant experience with multithreaded .Net development including fault-tolerant, scalable, high-volume systems
- Have expert knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices
- Highly proficient in Java, familiar with SOA and Micro-Services
- Be comfortable challenging the norm; always on the lookout for new technologies and work with fellow technologists to implement these into the work stream
- Be equally content prototyping and tinkering with new applications as well operating within the rigour of making solutions production-ready
- Be a passionate advocate for nurturing talent within CyberSource through coaching and mentoring etc
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile and collaborative team environment
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.