Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Diego, CA, USA
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of software testing experience
- Proficiency with designing and implementing test strategies that scale across multiple test teams
- Proficiency with automated test framework and test automation
- Experience with GIT, command line, bug tracking and reporting tools
- Proficiency with Python, C++ or other scripting languages
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Create test strategies and test plans for Zoox's self-driving behavior features
- Design, develop and execute synthetic test scenarios on an in-house simulation test framework
- Identify, track, report and resolve test issues with cross-functional software development teams
- Maintain high-quality standards for driving software features using metrics and test results
- Relevant industry experience in robotics or autonomous software testing
- Experience with a simulation framework
- Familiarity with ISO 26262 or other safety standards
- Experience developing integration and test plans and procedures for safety-critical robotic systems and/or autonomous vehicles
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.