Updated on 11/30/2023
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↑ 20%
2 year growth↑ 117%
Cincinnati, OH, USA
- 3-5 years Accounting Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Public Accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with financial analysis and reporting and general ledger systems
- Willing to travel up to 5%
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax compliance regulations and reporting
- Experience working with multiple legal entities and consolidation accounting
- Experience with revenue recognition
- Experience with cost accounting
- Experience with accounting for international affiliates
- Assist with the creation of the accounting infrastructure/systems and establishing department processes and best practices.
- Manage the recording of revenue, cost of revenue and collection of cash.
- Assist with treasury and cash management functions including vendor payments, invoicing, collection/tracking of customer balances, and creation of automated solutions.
- Manage accounting for international subsidiaries.
- Report business activity to external partners and oversee monthly settlement.
- Support monthly close activities, general ledger, and financial reporting.
- Complete various local and municipal taxes and filings.
- Assist third-party accounting service providers with outsourced accounting functions.
- Help develop and maintain compliance with internal controls over financial reporting and operations.