Accounting Experience, Remote
Updated on 3/28/2023
- Product experience: 4+ years of PM experience
- Technical expertise: You've led large-scale financial platforms or built products that scale. You have previous experience with building experiences that scale to large organizations. You aren't shy to dive into the nuances of accounting to deliver an informed and nuanced solution to our customers' needs
- Analytical: Aptitude for digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results
- Team-first: The team comes first and you have proven experience working well with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders
- Crisp communicator: High attention to detail including precise and effective communications around technical concepts, including the ability to translate technical concepts into easy to understand explanations with external customers/partners
- Results-oriented: You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for Brex's Accounting Experience, including how we build the right workflows and experience to enable controllers and their staff to do their best work
- Establish the vision for the product team. Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome
- Set clear goals and metrics for the team and be held accountable to achieving them. Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our business and customers
- Define new workflows as well as expanding existing workflows by working closely with sales, designers, business development, partners, other product teams, data and operations
- Lead large, cross-functional groups of people to deliver on the team's mission. Communicate concisely and influence outcomes across Engineering, Design, Data, Operations, Sales, Partners and other Product teams
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism