Growth Technical Operations Associate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Proficient in SQL
- 3+ years of experience in analytics (pulling data, analyzing, and developing dashboards)
- 3+ years of experience working in projects with a team-based approach
- Design, implement, and manage process improvements and technical operational strategy for Oscar's IFP and Small Group lines of business
- Support technical operations and data integrations with key partners and vendors
- Perform regular QA of data imports and query updates to ensure accuracy of data reporting within our CRM and dashboards
- Build dashboards and reports for managers to understand health and efficiency of processes
- Collaborate with data teams to drive analysis that supports the development of growth and marketing initiatives
- Determine the best methods to present KPIs and enhanced self service tools to sales teams. Ensure that new tools and workflows are implemented by the Sales & Service teams
- Proficient in database languages
- Proficient in analytics reporting tools (Tableau, Python, Periscope or PowerBI)
Health insurance company
Oscar Health’s mission is to make high-quality health insurance accessible and affordable for everyone. The company is a software driven health insurance company that offers medical plans, medicare advantages, and small group products.
- Health insurance - That’s a given. Employees and their families receive incredible health insurance.
- Financial benefits - A penny saved....we’re talking about a 401K plan, health savings accounts, and more.
- Well @ Oscar - We care about your wellness with fitness classes and access to mental health support.
- Work-Life Balance - We offer multiple time-off options, wellness days, and 10+ weeks of parental leave.
- Learning & Development - We offer everything from mentorship to management training.
Company Core Values
- What we do is a big deal. We’re solving problems that change and save lives.
- Powered by people. Members above all. Developing and growing others is what raises the bar.
- No genius without grit. Be relentless. Be scrappy. Trying and failing beats not trying and changing nothing.
- Seek the truth... but never assume you’ve found it. Be scientific.
- Inspire & provoke. Develop and display leadership at all levels. Fight to be the best.
- Be transparent. Give and ask for direct feedback. Be grateful for and excited by the help of others.
- Make it right. Admit your mistakes. Then learn from them. Never build alone.