Posted on 2/1/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information technology, or experience in a relevant field
- Solid programming skills, a track record, and passion for improving the code structure and architecture to enhance testability and maintainability
- Build and maintain Rippling's billing and accounting engines
- Develop high quality software with attention to detail
- Ship incrementally and continually at high velocity
- Work closely with growth teams to increase cross-sell
- Work closely with finance teams to ensure real-time and accurate revenue data is presented to all stakeholders
- Work closely with sales and customer success teams to ensure timely contracts are delivered and customers have a smooth rippling onboarding experience
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
Company Core Values
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.