New Product Introduction Engineer
Posted on 11/18/2022
Oceanside, CA, USA
- JOB REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's in electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Physics, or foreign equivalent and 5 years of experience as a Process Engineer, Project Manager and/or Product Engineer in a high production environment of electrical or electro-mechanical devices
- 3 years of experience in each of the following: Lean manufacturing, Kaizen, APQP and PPAP; and Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
- 1 year experience in each of the following: Solid Works or other comparable 3D modeling software; GD&T, and mechanical standards of fit & assembly; and Labview
Electrical protection controls & sensors supplier
Sensata’s mission is to strive to create a cleaner, more efficient, and electrified connected world with their wide array of sensors and electronic control systems. The company is a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection solutions which help their customers address increasingly complex engineering and operating requirements.
Company Core Values
- Integrity - We are open and honest with all our stakeholders. We do what’s right and deliver what we promise.
- Excellence - We strive for continuous improvement in all we do. We find new, innovative ways to problem solve, grow our company and ourselves.
- OneSensata - We trust, respect and rely on each other. We recognize that a shared vision, diversity of thought and a global team is central to our enduring success.
- Passion - We have a dedicated and committed team working to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. We are passionate about serving our customers and building our future.
- Flexibility - We operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment and act with agility to best serve our stakeholders.