Junior Loan Officer
Posted on 11/26/2022
Buffalo, NY, USA
- Start-up energy - come join one of the fastest-growing tech start-ups, according to Forge Buffalo and LinkedIn
- Making an impact on your community - we save customers an average of $2,000 a year!
- Working closely with serial entrepreneurs and strong leaders who have scaled companies like Amazon, Facebook, Alibaba, Robinhood, SoFi, Microsoft, etc
- Meritocracy - we promote based on performance, not tenure
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work in our Lockport, New York office a few days a week
- Answer customer inquiries and requests through text, phone and email
- Review loan and title documents, lender specified document modification and preparation standards
- Oversee all steps throughout the loan process and identify areas of improvement
- Establish best practices and help define our SLA's for task completion and overall time to complete a loan
- 1+ years experience in a customer-facing role (prior loan-processing experience within the auto, mortgage or personal industries is a !)
- points for being a Bills fan!
App to compare and buy car insurance
Jerry's mission is to save you time and money on car expenses.
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
Company Core Values
- Customer Focus: We exist to make customers happy by saving them time and money.
- Passion for Excellence: We want to be proud of working on this team and proud of the experience we deliver to our customers.
- Ownership: We care because we feel personally invested and sense of personal responsibility.
- Sense of Urgency: We have big ambitions and we value people who operate with a sense of urgency so we can achieve those ambitions.
- Transparency: We believe that transparency builds trust and trust helps us work faster and more effectively together.