Implementation Project Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, including 4 years of project management experience
- Professional experience in enterprise-class SaaS software implementations
- Prior external client-facing experience required
- Experience with waterfall & agile required, agile preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability (management not required)
- Superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Understanding of project commercials including SOWs, budgeting and resourcing
- Professional experience in Financial Services, Technology Implementations, or Consulting preferred
- PMP and CSM preferred
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology and finance
- Some travel required
- Lead project teams and manage the project lifecycle (sales support/scoping, sales to services transition, initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, closing)
- Drive use of project management principles, methodologies, tools, and internal policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal/external executive sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members
- Translate client requirements, objectives, and goals into actionable project plan
- Definition & Management of Scope, Schedule, Budget, Resources of complex projects
- Partner with internal specialists to develop and validate project plan design
- Maintain project plan and other project documents
- Partner closely with Solutions Architects & Solutions Consultants and specialist resources to drive execution of project plan
- Set clear expectations with internal and external project teams, and hold internal resources accountable for deadlines and deliverables
- Regularly report internally/externally on project status, budget, milestones, KPIs, accomplishments, and deliverables
- Identify and propose changes; change orders, and budget updates & determine impact and drive mitigation plans
- Diagnose issues and risks; develop and manage contingency plans
- Lead Steering Committee meetings with C level stakeholders & manage “difficult conversations”
- Document lessons learned and recommend process improvements
-  Experience with Salesforce/FinancialForce, Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence
-  Previous experience in investment management software implementations
Wealth management platform for investors & advisors
Addepar's mission is to create a more transparent financial system. The company provides wealth managers with real-time portfolio reporting and insights required to make and implement better investment decisions. By helping people achieve the best possible outcomes, Addepar aims to get more assets flowing into more impactful investments and ideas, benefiting our society as a whole.
- Equity: Stretch the idea of ownership beyond your day-to-day and take pride in being an owner in the growth of Addepar
- Global Hybrid Workforce: Whether you work remotely or on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to build and collaborate with colleagues around the world
- Flexible Time Off: Spend time traveling, celebrating with friends and family or relax on your schedule
- Benefits Packages: Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits along with a monthly wellness allowance to keep you healthy and happy
- Learning & Development Allowance: Your continued growth and development are important to us
- Dynamic Team: Strong investment in the best talent at the intersection of technology and finance
Company Core Values
- Act Like an Owner: Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together: Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients: Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation: Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning: Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.