is a leading online customer acquisition marketing company that operates the largest Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform (RAMP) allowing leading digital publishers and networks a single platform to monetize customers in an increasingly complex ecosystem. We are led by passionate entrepreneurs & industry veterans who have built and managed multiple billion-dollar companies. Our growing team of over 300 people is an incredible group of buy and sell-side experts, engineers, product managers, & data scientists.
System1’s publishing websites, such as HowStuffWorks, reach 120 million global consumers each month and span across many verticals including personal finance, automotive, health and wellness, and entertainment. Our Publishing sites attract users from around the world, and our Digital Media Buyers manage full-funnel advertising campaigns in a variety of languages and consumer markets. We are omnichannel, and we’re currently acquiring audiences in North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia, and always exploring opportunities to expand.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing marketing team in a dynamic work environment. Our International Team has been growing fast and achieved over 2x growth YoY. Come work with performance marketing experts from all over the world and get a chance to be exposed to new marketing strategies in various markets.
Where We Are
System1 is based in Los Angeles, where our publishing team sits at our Marina del Rey headquarters. We have additional offices in Seattle, and our Canadian headquarters in Guelph, Ontario.
What You Can Expect on the International Publishing Team:
- Create, manage and scale a portfolio of direct response campaigns in Japan market leveraging internal and external data sources for research and optimization
- Creative auditioning: Tailor ad copy and images to align with the chosen content & keyword interest. Further tweak images/copy as needed to maximize CTR
- Campaign monitoring: Monitor campaigns and associated metrics daily to ensure campaign profitability. This includes metrics associated with the campaign (e.g. CPC, CPM, and CTR), and monetization performance
- Bidding Models: Executes campaign creation using best practice strategies that scale marketing spend and improve ROAS performance
- Communications: Reports on findings and presents weekly performance to ensure achievement of performance goals. Communicates well with manager to ensure growth & development goals are being achieved
- Maintain a positive attitude & willingness to partner with team members to achieve overall team goals
What You Will Bring:
- 3+ years of online marketing experience in channels such as social media, search, display or native
- Knowledge of secondary languages of Japanese is a must
- Some Excel experience is required (e.g. ability to navigate efficiently & perform basic calculation commands)
- Advanced data visualization skills in Excel - pivot tables, formulas, etc. - or comparable experience with Google Sheets and similar tools is preferred
- High attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- A strong interest in identifying trends that help inform actionable insights
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Generous PTO + 11 company holidays
- Open sick time
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, Vision for employees
- 401k with match
- Health & Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Paid professional development
- Leadership & growth opportunities
- Virtual company and team building events
The U.S. base salary range for this full-time position is $93,000 - $151,100 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in U.S. role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
System1 offers flexible work arrangements for most employees (unless they hold positions which are identified as having to be 100% onsite in Marina del Rey, CA, Bellevue, WA or Guelph, ON Canada). Most System1 full-time employees choose to work in a hybrid environment, splitting their time between working in our offices and working remotely. System1 allows fully-remote work in the following approved locations: Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. Prospective U.S. employees who live outside of any of these states will need to establish residency in one of the approved states prior to employment.