Interior Design Job Captain
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Interior Design required
- 5-15 years of experience in all phases of interiors projects
- Actively pursuing Interiors Certification and LEED accreditation
- Proficiency in CAD and Revit is required. Good knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Confident in internal and external presentations
- Enthusiastic commitment to coordinating the multidisciplinary design process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accountable for pursuing coordinated quality construction documents
- Demonstrate independence, innovation and vision with program, project design and implementation
- The Interior Designer Job Captain will assist Design Director, Project Designers and Project Managers in the execution of specific assignments
- Prepare documentation for space plans, pricing plans, design development and construction documents
- Organize research for products and construction methods related to projects
- Review and process construction administration documents
- Mentorship with Project Leaders and Managing Directors
Sustainable design architecture firm
LPA's mission is to deliver timeless, sustainable designs that benefit the environment, generate lasting value, enrich the human experience and ensure a better future.
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement and financial plans
- Wellness and other work/life programs.
Company Core Values
- Focus on the Future. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. All of our projects are designed to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Collaborate for Greatness. We believe that the best ideas and outcomes come from working together as a truly integrated team. That’s why we emphasize collaboration and coordination in all that we do.
- Always Be Innovating. LPA is committed to pushing boundaries, embracing new ideas and challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new ways to innovate and problem solve.
- Do More with Less. Sustainability isn’t just about the environment—it’s also about efficiency. Our goal is to produce high-performance projects that deliver greater value at lower cost and with less resources.
- Be a Better Partner. We aren’t just passionate about design. We’re passionate about our clients. We go above and beyond to listen, resolve challenges and deliver on our promises.