Experienced Tax Staff
State and Local
Updated on 3/17/2023
Irvine, CA, USA
- Prepares federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts; also prepares related income tax workpapers
- Prepares correspondence to taxing authorities
- Works with other members of a team on a variety of engagements
- Identifies accounting and income tax issues and proposes strategies to resolve them
- Communicates status of work and issues with seniors, managers or partners on a timely basis
- Develops strong relationships with firm and client personnel
- Undergraduate or Master's degree in accounting or taxation
- Should be preparing for or already passed the CPA examination
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience and a basic understanding of income tax
- A solid understanding of accounting
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs; other tax preparation software experience preferred
HCVT's mission is to enhance and improve the firm's retention and advancement of women by leading women of all career stages to connect, grow, and achieve professional and personal success.
- Health and Wellness
- Learning and Development
- Reward Employees
- Work and Life Integration
Company Core Values
- Integrity at our Core - We hold ourselves to the highest standards to earn the trust of the public, our clients, and our team.
- Building Success Together - The foundation of our success is working as a team. By collaborating, we provide our clients with exceptional service aligned with their needs.
- Passion for Excellence - We deliver excellence. We embrace continuous learning and development of our skills so that together, we get smarter every year.
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion - We are committed to an inclusive work environment that embraces and respects individuals regardless of their race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability.