SVP Field Strategy
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Provo, UT, USA
- Are customer obsessed and operate with a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Operate as an inclusive leader with a proven history of building and developing diverse & inclusive teams, and attracting, retaining and developing talent
- Have demonstrated leadership & interpersonal capability in driving cross-functional execution, leading global change management initiatives through ambiguity, and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries
- Have operated as a business partner to a Sales organization and have experience managing global Sales strategy and operations teams
- Have experience developing go-to-market strategy and driving operational execution
- Have experience at scaling high tech SaaS companies with both Enterprise and SMB go-to-market models and partners
- Have a track record of success operating in an environment which is fast paced, fluid and dynamic
- Have the ability to uplevel and build out the capabilities of Qualtrics' teams and improve real-time insights & analytics, processes and automation
- Are organized with an analytical and strategic mindset, process orientation, and technically savvy
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business
- Are driven to define the right key metrics and analyses to produce actionable insights
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 15+ years of experience in high growth technology companies, preferably B2B enterprise SaaS
- Experience leading a highly engaged and successful organization with a proven track record of leading and developing your senior leadership team
- Location: Provo, Seattle preferred though open to considering other locations
- Co-author and develop a Customer Unit Sales Strategy in partnership with the President of Worldwide Field Operations to drive consistent and predictable growth
- Drive operational excellence and accelerate productivity by reducing seller friction through simplification and standardization of process, policy and systems
- Define and implement the operating rhythm and KPIs to drive insight, foresight and action
- Partner cross-functionally across our Go-to-Market teams and Product teams to ensure strong alignment and collaboration
- Support a world class customer experience by being Customer Obsessed at all times
- Lead revenue forecasting, pipeline management and deal management processes to support consistent execution and proactively identify opportunities and risks
- Drive transformation initiatives and change management programs to build foundational for scale and growth
- Shape our annual planning and go-to-market approach, including coverage models, commission structure, quotas, territories and rules of engagement
- Develop talent and build world-class team in a diverse and inclusive environment: design and launch programs and initiatives to support continued growth and enablement across Field Operations team
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.