Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA
- 3+ combined years of experience with Salesforce Administration with proven track record of successful projects and implementations
- Experience with Lightning Components
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Demonstrated experience across Salesforce platform services (Service Cloud, Force.com, AppExchange)
- Prior work experience in an agile based environment
- Experience with unit/regression testing and release management of modifications/updates between environment instances using Force.com IDE or other automated solution
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation & enhancement of projects in Salesforce.com
- Proficient in Salesforce data migration using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc
- Experience with Salesforce reports/dashboards and workflow rules
- Experience with creation and management of User Roles, Profiles, Permissions, and Role Hierarchies, Public Groups, Security Controls, and Shared Settings
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other Internet applications
- Proactive approach and strong communication skills (including written, presentation, and verbal)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and effective with minimal guidance
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification strongly preferred
- CPQ Specialist Certification strongly preferred
- Two years of experience using Agile methodologies strongly preferred
- Lots of smiles!
- Work with the various teams in the Customer Organization including Sales, Success, Solutions, Product and Legal to understand business requirements for processes which need to be implemented in our Salesforce Instance
- Collaboration with subject matter experts and other business analysts to build "best in class" solutions and be proponent of measuring the success of those solutions
- Design, develop, test and deploy solutions to the needs of the various teams in the Customer Organization
- Aid in curation and scalability of all supporting process and policy documentation with relation to all Customer Org processes within the Postman Salesforce Instance
- Assist with delivering trainings on all processes, policies, and best practices within the Postman Salesforce Instance
- Work with the Postman Data team to ensure data is appropriately synchronized with our core data store (Amazon Redshift, Looker)
- Monitor all integrations, via APIs/Web Services with other systems we use for customer interaction (such as Outreach, SurveyMonkey etc.)
- Unit / Regression and User Acceptance testing and release management of modifications / updates between environment instances using Force.com IDE or other automated solution
- Migration, bulk upload and bulk update of data using different data tools such as Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc
- Generation of reports, dashboards, and customized reports along with analysis of resulting data
- Development of workflow rules with time triggered tasks, email alerts, email templates, and field updates
- Assistance with the management and creation of user roles, profiles, permissions, role hierarchies, public groups, security controls, and shared settings
- Constantly reviewing current processes and configurations and suggesting improvements to continuously achieve sustainability
- Monitor maintenance of data and mitigation of data issues
- Performance of ongoing Salesforce administration activities (accounts, profiles, roles, fields, layouts, data security)
- Maintain technical design documentation based on functional and stakeholders' requirements
- Regular and clear communication of project status or issues
Postman is an API development platform.
Postman is an API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance.
- Mental Health Care.
- Occupational Accident Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Create with Curiosity
- Earn Trust
- Embrace Constraints
- Win Together
- Own & Deliver