Senior Business Data Analyst - Marketing Sciences
Posted on 2/17/2022
Data Structures & Algorithms
- You have a MS/PhD in quantitative fields such as Business, Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or a related field with 3+ years working experience in an analytics related role
- You are proficient in one of the following analytics tools, such as Python and R
- You are efficient in SQL, Hive, SparkSQL, etc
- You have built out media mix models that informed budget allocation
- You have a deep understanding of statistical modeling and marketing measurement, and a track record of solving problems with these methods
- You are confident with machine learning techniques and sophisticated analytics (e.g. regression, classification, clustering, time series, econometrics, mathematical optimization)
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to learn fast, and confidence in taking ownership
- You will develop actionable insights and recommendations to support and guide marketing investments decisions
- You will provide the leadership team with insights regarding marketing campaign effectiveness and develop data structures, pipelines, and data visualizations that enable them to find insights
- You will develop, maintain and enhance media mix models to measure the incremental impact of marketing campaigns, web tests and structural changes
- You will bring innovation, agility, automation and continuous improvements to existing models
- You will Lead analytics for big campaigns/initiatives/tests measurements
- You will have good judgement with the ability to think creatively and strategically
- You will communicate results and share actionable insights clearly, concisely and confidently to the broad team and leadership
Marketing automation for e-commerce
Mailchimp is an all-in-one Marketing Platform for small business. The company empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with smart marketing technology, award-winning support, and inspiring content.
- Investing in you and your future - Mailchimp pays for 100% of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for all employees and their families. Wellness programs and intramural sports teams make it easy to prioritize your health. Our parental leave is ample and our 401k program—including profit-sharing—is next level.
- Learning and development - Whether we’re attending conferences, doing internal apprenticeships, completing unconscious bias training, learning more through Mailchimp University, or enjoying our weekly Coffee Hour series, we’re always stretching our brains in new ways. We also offer up to $20,000 in tuition reimbursement.
- Community dedication - We sponsor the work of dozens of local nonprofits, from arts organizations to literacy programs. Plus, every employee gets 16 volunteer hours a year to use working with the nonprofit of their choice.