Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- 1+ years of experience in Account Management, Sales, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Demonstrable track record of high performance and success
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically, problem solve, and effectively prioritize work and initiatives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Data driven mindset with attention to detail
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Highly intelligent, passionate, driven, high EQ, coachable individuals who are excited to delight clients, drive revenue, build a generational company, and accelerate their careers
- Bachelor's degree preferred or similar work experience
- Manage all post-sales activity for Commercial customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with clients (from program administrators up to C-suite) to ensure program goals are aligned, and that clients are unlocking maximum value from partnering with Navan to manage their T&E programs
- Drive usage of the Navan platform by ensuring your clients manage 100% of their T%E programs through Navan
- Meet or exceed revenue goals
- Identify and execute against opportunities for account expansion - including new departments, teams, geographies, products and use cases
- Broaden our relationships within accounts - ensuring we have multiple champions across multiple teams and levels of client organizations
- Collaborate cross functionally with team members to uncover and deliver against client needs
- Deeply understand Navan's product offerings and competitive positioning
- Travel to customer sites as appropriate
- Successfully onboard new clients and ensure they unlock maximum value from working with Navan throughout their lifecycle as a client
- Own client renewals, and upsells/cross-sells of adjacent products
Corporate travel & expense management platform
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense management solution, providing more than 8,000 customers around the globe with unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
- Flexible Vacation: Take time off when you need it, just work with your manager.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax transit dollars, $70 a month to ease your commute.
- Parental leave: All parents (birthing and non-birthing) are eligible for paid leave.
- Health and Wellness: Annual wellness stipend and access to a full spectrum of resources.
- Fuel for Connection: We provide in-office snacks and lunches*, fostering community and in-person connections.
- Pet Friendly: Pet insurance with preferred rates and dog friendly offices*.
- 401k: We care about your future and offer a 401k retirement plan program and company match.
- IATAN: Employees can register and receive access to thousands of travel related discounts.
- Connectivity Allowance: We support our employees ability to work seamlessly and confidently while from home and offer a bi-weekly stipend
- Learning & Development: Annual Learning and Development allowance to propel professional growth
Company Core Values
- Focus on Users
- Tech-Forward Solutions
- Lead with Context
- Communicate with Candor
- Raise the Bar
- One Diverse Team