Product Growth Manager
Posted on 3/29/2023
West Athens, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of product marketing, growth strategy, go-to-market planning, consulting or business operations
- 6+ years of product marketing, growth strategy, go-to-market planning, consulting or business operations
- 2+ years in early and growth stage startups working with lean teams
- Distinctive business judgment and communication skills
- Excellent project management, problem solving and analysis skills
- Experience analyzing data, identifying insights, and developing creative approaches to solving problems
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives
- Industry experience in telecom, technology, automotive, maritime, media, and/or entertainment
- Proven ability to facilitate new channel partnerships and strategies for a product
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed to support launch and critical project timelines
- Willingness to travel to customer sites, other SpaceX locations, and events as needed
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here
- Research industry ecosystems to inform the business on product positioning
- Oversee the customer journey on the web and mobile applications and the offline experience with delivery, installation and set-up, identifying areas for improvement and leading scoping and implementation of changes
- Communicate and drive product improvements across the business by working with key stakeholders including application software, design, product engineering, marketing, country launch, and customer support
- Assess consumer insights and analytics to identify winning & losing demand generation approaches
- Lead development and execution of strategic programs (e.g., campaigns, new channels) to maximize global sales for a product category
Designs, manufactures, & launches rockets and spacecrafts
SpaceX's mission is to make humanity multiplanetary. The company is working on a next generation of fully reusable launch vehicles that will be the most powerful ever built, capable of carrying humans to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
- Benefits and Perks - Our employees’ well-being is important to us and essential to our capacity to do extraordinary things. We offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families.
Company Core Values
- Make History - SpaceX has gained worldwide attention for a series of historic milestones. It is the only private company capable of returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit, and in 2012 our Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to deliver cargo to and from the International Space Station. And in 2020, SpaceX became the first private company to take humans there as well.
- Reusability - SpaceX believes a fully and rapidly reusable rocket is the pivotal breakthrough needed to substantially reduce the cost of space access. The majority of the launch cost comes from building the rocket, which historically has flown only once.
- Landing - SpaceX’s family of Falcon launch vehicles are the first and only orbital class rockets capable of reflight. Depending on the performance required for the mission, Falcon lands on one of our autonomous spaceport droneships out on the ocean or one of our landing zones near our launch pads.