Analyst – Card Operations
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 2+ years of experience in a highly analytical role
- Debit, prepaid, credit card experience desired
- Ability to understand, analyze, and translate large data sets with a high degree of independence
- Earned wage access experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and complete in a timely manner
- Experience in supporting the budgeting & forecasting cycles
- Good understanding of modeling future revenue & costs
- Customer centric mentality
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and experience mastering the report-building functionality (i.e. Tableau, Cognos, etc)
- Eagerness to learn and become a subject matter authority
- Strong project management, reporting, and communication skills
- Design, development, and maintenance of various reports, dashboards and critical metrics to analyze product effectiveness, vendor expenses, customer satisfaction, and growth of card programs
- Manage the accurate and efficient distribution of these reports to New Markets, Partner Managers, Marketing, and Customer Service/Operations teams
- Use reporting to develop digestible and relevant analysis which will help substantiate new product & marketing decisions, adjustments to current program controls, and fraud mitigation
- Perform deep analysis on product costs, pricing models, and profitability metrics
- Evaluate vendor performance by partnering with business owners to define effective vendor performance metrics, data analysis, scorecards, reports, and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with measuring and monitoring cardholder escalations, and work with the relationship teams to remediate cardholder/user issues
- Work with Manager to monitor cardholder experience, identify pain points, and propose strategic solutions
- Submit and monitor issue tickets to ensure remediation
- Work with Finance to produce monthly management reports, including P&L and Balance Sheet, including commentary on budget to actual variances and changes from prior periods
- Perform administrative duties related to system access & governance
- Develop rapport and relationships across the DailyPay ecosystem
- Work with leadership team to understand goals and develop capabilities to supervise and monitor progress towards achievement of OKRs
- Understand the drivers of KPI's and their impacts to both short term and long term operational & strategic goals
Enterprise pay tool
DailyPay's mission is to change the financial system by rewriting the invisible rules of money. They are not just creating a platform that transforms payday, they are creating one that levels the playing field and treats each and every participant equally.
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- 401(K) with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Daily Seamless Credit
- Free LinkedIn Learning
- Annual Learning Stipend
- DailyPay for DailyPay
Company Core Values
- Do Your Research: We believe that knowledge is power and challenge ourselves to be lifelong learners.
- Start Simple: Don’t worry about having all the answers, just get started.
- See the Circle: We acknowledge that each of us plays an integral role in the company’s success.
- Pull the Wagon: Each of us is willing and ready to do whatever it takes to move the company forward.
- Move the Line: We challenge ourselves and push our own boundaries daily.
- We Win With Diversity: We value each of our unique experiences and how they shape us. We learn from all to build for all.
- Act Like an Owner: Move forward with purpose and invent the future.