Manager – Deal Desk
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • New York, NY, USA
- 7+ years of related experience, preferably in deal desk, contracts or sales operations positions
- Experience with quote-to-cash processes
- Strong communication skills and influence, including Senior Leadership
- Deep understanding of SFDC and CPQ systems
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Act as the global cross-functional leader of our quote to cash, generating buy-in and awareness on improvements to the deal desk tools, data, and process with key stakeholders
- Be the trusted advisor on deal review and structuring
- Implement and enable the team on our software, approval matrix, approval automation, and deal desk playbook
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.