SAP Alliance Director
North America, Remote
Posted on 8/6/2022
West Coast, USA
- Deep understanding of SAP products and market strategy and a vibrant network within the SAP Seller network
- Minimum 5+ years demonstrated success in enterprise SaaS sales and 10+ years in business development with an outstanding “Builder” mentality and execution track record
- Demonstrated, referenceable experience leading the development, negotiation and close of complex, cloud software partner deals with proven ability to open doors, network, and forge relationships
- Strong program and project management skills, ability to direct cross-functional processes and teams
- Proven success managing in matrixed organizations
- Excellent listening, communication, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills with a record of sound business logic
- Enthusiasm, energy, creativity, and drive. Proven self-starter with a deep sense of urgency to drive smart actions and outcomes
- Aligned to values of Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
- Technical or business undergraduate degree required. MBA preferred
- Build out successful alliance with leading global software player (SAP) in the procure to pay (P2P), customer relationship management (CRM), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) space by generating a win-win go-to-market strategy
- Drive sales with and through partner; carry a co-sell and referral quota
- Expand partnership into new parts of SAP by leveraging executive relationships and proven track-record with Ariba and CX
- Develop and own relationships with partner sales leadership, solution engineers, solution managers
- Drive partner sales outcomes through Icertis' matrixed partner sales organization
- Collaborate with Icertis Product teams to develop and execute a vision for solution integration across SAP's comprehensive enterprise
- Drive high impact opportunities with partner to deliver differentiated joint solutions with Icertis' industry leading Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) platform
- Collaborate with Sales to drive high-impact and effective co-selling motions for win/win results
- Develop/ deliver the supporting sales enablement training, assets, and materials
- Work closely with Marketing to drive joint thought leadership and lead-generating campaigns
- Develop joint annual partner business plans and quarterly sales plans to establish joint commitments. Drive regular business and pipeline review cadence track progress and execute appropriate actions
Contract management software
Icertis wants to be the contract intelligence platform of the world. With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs.
- Fairness - As a company we strive to be equitable and fair-minded – continually asking how we would like to be treated if we were in the other person’s shoes. We don’t play favorites or have double standards when working with our customers, partners and vendors, and we view every interaction through the lens of: 'What is a mutually fair outcome?'
- Openness - The default setting at Icertis is to share information freely – and be open to feedback from anyone in the organization. And when someone asks managers a question, they can expect an open and honest response.
- Respect - We strive to be an organization where everyone is treated with respect and every voice is heard. We assume positive intent in our interactions and regard everyone’s feedback and contributions as valuable. We embrace and celebrate diversity and know that only by doing so, can we be the best at what we do.
- Teamwork - Every Icertian who is considered a top performer must also be a team player. We know that success is the result of hard work from people across the organization, and we go out of our way to recognize the teams that make individuals successful.
- Execution - Execution is in our blood. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver for our customers each and every day. To guide us we have a mantra: “Focus, Follow up, Follow through – Fast!” We set our sights on a goal, hold ourselves accountable for success, and see it through to the end, quickly.