Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As an Ecommerce Sales Specialist, you will work directly with our ecommerce customers. You will be responsible for engaging SMS subscribers with conversational messages that drive purchases and great customer experiences.
You will continuously test new SMS strategies while working closely with other members of the team. You will help to write the playbook for conversational commerce and establish the best practices that our team will use for years to come.
This role is an hourly, non-exempt position in Phoenix, AZ. Must be able to be in the office for a set schedule. We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this position.
- Engage subscribers in conversational SMS messages that build brand and drive purchases for our merchants
- Work closely with our merchants’ teams to adopt their brand voice and understand their products and operations
- Coordinate with other members of the Customer Success team in order to deliver a comprehensive merchant strategy
- Test conversational SMS strategies that engage subscribers
- Create and document operational processes to facilitate the work of our team in the future
What We’ll Love About You
- 1 or more years of experience in customer-facing roles like sales, support or retail
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- You have a customer-first mindset and treat customers with respect and understanding
- You are highly coachable and are always looking for advice to improve
- You are competitive and driven to succeed and achieve your goals
- You have strong written communication skills
- You have a strong desire to contribute to building something new
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- You can think on your feet and thrive in ambiguous situations
What You’ll Love About Us
- Pay rate up to $60,000/a year paid hourly plus commission & equity
- 4/10’s schedule (4 days per week, 10 hr shifts)
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fun - We’re passionate and enjoy what we do
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other perks!
For information about how we use your personal data, please see our U.S. Job Applicant Privacy Notice
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.