Posted on 3/15/2023
Tempe, AZ, USA
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in Trust and Safety, Risk Management or Fraud
- You have experience with Crisis Management and Incident Response
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years of direct people leadership experience
- You are a reliable and accountable leader with the ability to motivate and lead a team towards achieving targets, while effectively managing career growth and optimizing team performance
- You can handle high stress situations and are a model of resilience to your team
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- You are results-oriented, and are constantly evaluating how and whether your team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You have a mind and talent for process improvement
- You have experience working with workforce planning teams
- You have experience pulling data and using data to influence your decisions
- You have knowledge of Salesforce, Chartio, and Excel with the ability to maintain complex spreadsheets
- Lead a team of 14-15 Trust and Safety representatives
- Drive performance by establishing, evaluating and surpassing key performance indicators (KPIs), while fostering employee engagement through dedicated coaching and development of your team
- Manage highly sensitive and complex safety incidents on the platform directly or through delegation to your team
- Partner with Legal, Public Affairs, Public Policy and others ensure we are responding to safety incidents empathetically and effectively
- Build business cases and advocate for product and process improvements based on user feedback
- De-escalate sensitive safety situations and situations where community standards aren't upheld with empathy and action-oriented support
- Identify areas in our policies / process that need more clarity, and collaborate with others to improve our product, or position on an issue
- Correspond with external partners to provide and receive feedback on processes for continuous improvement
- Execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Create, distribute, and present impactful and insightful reporting on performance
- Help scale the team and department to keep up with growth of DoorDash
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.