Aws Cloud Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
New York, NY, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
Google Cloud Platform
- 2+ years of DevOps, TechOps or SRE experience with Cloud (preferably AWS) experience
- 1+ years of microservices(Docker, Kubernetes) experience in a production environment
- Some experience with IaC tools like Terraform
- Some experience coding in either Python or Ruby
- Solid Linux OS and command-line/scripting knowledge and configuration management principles
- Experience with Helm a plus
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- A desire to share, teach and learn as part of a collaborative team
- Help build and manage cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP) with an infrastructure-as-code mentality
- Configure deployments to, support and maintain Kubernetes clusters
- Improve operational efficiency by automating manual tasks
- Write & update self-service tools used internally by developers
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.