Posted on 10/7/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
- You can explain the most technical of subjects to kindergarteners, and have them ask intelligent questions about it
- You can convert complex and sometimes vague customer problems into concrete, delightful product features
- You know your market, customers, and competition better than anyone, and you're strong at integrating this information into your product strategy
- You are biased toward action and a great collaborator
- You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- You have experience building user-friendly products in an agile environment
- You have familiarity with Cloud Computing and Software as a Service
- Computer Science or Engineering degree is a strong plus
- Some travel to customer and prospect sites in North America, Europe and Asia
- Contribute t the vision and future roadmap for the Coupa Procurement product line
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution
- Define requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects
- Work closely with engineering teams through design, build and test of requirements
- Develop and implement company-wide go-to-market plan and work cross-functionally to execute
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- Conduct competitive market analysis
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
Company Core Values
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.