Experienced Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 8-10+ years of work experience with strong knowledge of fintech data sharing, consumer data privacy, and/or API strategy
- 5-7+ years of product management experience, with some portion of that time launching and managing fintech products
- You love to work in spaces that don't have obvious answers and (oftentimes) have directly conflicting priorities and business objectives
- You make hard stuff simple to understand. And you hold others to that standard
- Define and drive the strategic vision and roadmap for Plaid's data network that is powered by API integrations
- Manage the entire product life cycle, from ideation to execution
- Partner closely with partnerships teams, revenue teams, and Plaid product development teams to understand the needs of Plaid's data partners and customers, and take an iterative approach in reflecting that in Plaid's data network
- Closely collaborate with policy teams, marketing teams, privacy teams, and legal teams to understand the ever-changing landscape of regulation & standards to ensure Plaid maintains its market leading position as a best- in-class steward of consumer data privacy
- Operate cross-functionally and build strong relationships within Plaid and with key external partners
- Foster an environment that enables the team to execute quickly on the right things, while maintaining high quality
- points if you have experience working in or for a regulated US Banking institution or have strategic planning experience (either as part of a financial services organization or a consulting firm)
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
Company Core Values
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.