San Francisco, California
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 7%
- 2+ years of experience writing and deploying high performance production code
- 2+ years of experience designing and building efficient real time distributed systems
- Passion and track record for designing and building maintainable large-scale distributed systems
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies
- Experience with Golang, Java, Terraform, Kubernetes, Redpanda, Gazette, Hadoop, BigTable, BigQuery, Dataflow, Pub/Sub, and other Google cloud technologies
- Ability to mentor junior engineers and promote engineering best practices
- Product-oriented mindset and ability to offer technical solutions to business problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Own several distributed real time applications written in Go
- Link user identifiers together and maintain mappings in BigTable
- Exchange a high volume of messages across applications through streaming processing systems like Redpanda
- Build identity resolution applications and data pipelines using data streaming systems
- Improve the reliability and maintainability of systems
- Participate in migrating the data streaming platform to Redpanda
- Develop mainly in Golang, partly in Java, and use Terraform, Kubernetes, Redpanda, Gazette, Hadoop, and multiple Google cloud technologies
- Follow a Scrum methodology
- Experience with mentoring and promoting engineering best practices
- Familiarity with multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces
- Comfortable diving deep into unfamiliar technologies
- Experience with API application development
LiveRamp is the data collaboration platform of choice for the world’s most innovative companies. A groundbreaking leader in consumer privacy, data ethics, and foundational identity, LiveRamp is setting the new standard for building a connected customer view with unmatched clarity and context while protecting precious brand and consumer trust. LiveRamp offers complete flexibility to collaborate wherever data lives to support the widest range of data collaboration use cases—within organizations, between brands, and across its premier global network of top-quality partners.
Hundreds of global innovators, from iconic consumer brands and tech giants to banks, retailers, and healthcare leaders turn to LiveRamp to build enduring brand and business value by deepening customer engagement and loyalty, activating new partnerships, and maximizing the value of their first-party data while staying on the forefront of rapidly evolving compliance and privacy requirements.
We on the Pixel Serving team are part of the Identity Engineering team at LiveRamp. We ingest and provide real time identity data, which connects the billions of different identifiers for consumers and the devices they use online. Help us process the tens of billions of requests we receive every single day as efficiently as possible.
Own several distributed real time applications, written in Go, that our partners call within their website in order to exchange user information
Link user identifiers together, and maintain those mappings in BigTable to promote high quality while maintaining a high enough coverage
Exchange a high volume of messages across our applications through streaming processing systems like Redpanda
Use this data streaming system to build identity resolution applications and data pipelines that exposes the data we collect in a reporting system, leveraging BigQuery, Dataflow, Pub/Sub and other related Cloud Technologies
Continuously improve the reliability and maintainability of our systems
Your team will:
We develop mainly in Golang, partly in Java, and also use Terraform, Kubernetes, Redpanda, Gazette, Hadoop and multiple Google cloud technologies (BigTable, BigQuery, Datatransfer jobs , Pub/Sub etc). We will use new technologies and languages if they help us better solve a problem
We follow a Scrum methodology
We will be working on migrating the data streaming platform at Liveramp to Redpanda
We own and build the API applications that publish to it, making us fully aware of the use cases we help solve
Have 2+ years of experience writing and deploying high performance production code to deliver business value
Have 2+ years of experience designing and building efficient real time distributed systems
Have a passion and track record for designing and building maintainable large-scale distributed systems
You are self-motivated and not afraid of learning new technologies and you can find your way around sophisticated systems
You enjoy being a part of a team; You are a respectful and collaborative team player
You love mentoring junior engineers and promoting engineering best practices to drive high quality systems
You are productive in your work, have ownership and commitment to delivery with high ethical standards
Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems
You are comfortable diving deep in multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if they are currently unfamiliar
Excellent communication skills
People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.