Posted on 8/25/2022
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Can bend and frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in an administrative role
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare customer service, sales, or in an administrative position in healthcare
- Ensures a positive onboarding experience for new patients by creating patient profiles, collecting insurance information, and verifying insurance eligibility
- Collaborates with PCP, patients, communities, families and POA to obtain copies of medical records such as history and physical, medication lists, etc
- Assists with scheduling and confirming the patient's initial visit
- Creates positive relationships with new patients, families, and communities new to Heal by acting as a liaison to communications
- Assists the growth team with planning and organizing events
- Creates and organizes detailed reporting on community event outcomes, including leads collected, patient appointments created and patients attributed
- Attends and participates in community events when requested
- Performs other duties upon request
With their unique ability to see all aspects of patients' lives, Heal will improve health outcomes, strengthen provider-patient relationships, and make primary healthcare affordable and accessible, because everyone deserves to Heal.
- Work from home remote opportunities
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Employer paid comprehensive health plans
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k)
- Six weeks parental leave
- FSA plans and employer paid
- Short Term Disability
- Relationship-Focused - We practice what we preach. Seamless communication comes from building healthy and trustworthy relationships with our teammates and patients.
- Patient-First - Our patients give us purpose. Patient-care, repairing the healthcare system, and providing an improved quality of life to all is our aspiration.
- Do The Right Thing - We are open, honest and act with integrity in every situation. We prioritize the safety of all the personal information and data across our platform.
- Innovation-Infused - We see beyond the horizon and believe in a brighter future through the power of technology. We always seek new solutions and are open to try new things.
- Empathy - Heal was born from the understanding of the need for comprehensive, quality, and convenient healthcare. Empathy is woven into the fabric of who we are as we demonstrate interest, care and concern for others.