Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Posted on 10/21/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada
- Thoroughness , curiosity and an eye for detail. Eagerness to dive deep into the data and drive meaningful insights
- Business acumen : ability to interpret data and link to business results and recommendations
- Outstanding people skills : ability to work as a team cross-functionally and across disciplines
- Excellent communication skills : ability to succinctly summarize insights for executive audience
- Action-Oriented: You take initiative and have a bias towards action
- Defining insightful analysis and building workforce management reporting using Kantata (MavenLink) (Utilization, Resourcing, skill planning)
- Defining insightful analysis and building reporting around professional services projects using Salesforce (project portfolio, margin analysis, sales-cycle analysis, etc.)
- Providing support in data manipulation / analysis during financial processes (forecasting, revenue recognition)
- Linking data and analysis to business health and business / financial insights, and providing business recommendations based on analysis and reporting
- Building executive-level presentations / reporting / communications memos based on data
- Experience with Excel, SQL, Kantata (MavenLink), Looker, PowerBI
- Experience and/or understanding of professional services business model
- Ability to learn and effectively use new IT systems
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.