Partner Enablement Instructional Designer
Posted on 8/3/2022
- At least 5 years of Instructional Design experience (preferably for sales organizations)
- Experience working in a results-oriented, constantly evolving environment that requires critical thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and dedication to excellence
- Experience working with sales and partner enablement teams and organizations
- Excellent English language skills, including editing written and video content for clarity and conciseness
- Experience using learning technologies with an innovative design approach that is not constrained by what tools and technology are available today
- Experienced in creating learning modules using authoring tools such as Articulate Rise, Absorb, and Camtasia
- Subject matter expertise in adult learning theory and instructional design best practices in all modalities with the ability to convert strategies to effective and engaging learning experiences for internal sellers and partners
- Deep mastery of learning/content management and enablement tool stack (such as Gong, Seismic, MindTickle, LevelJump, Skilljar)
- Degree in Instructional Design or equivalent
- Define, design, and develop creative, learner-centered enablement training programs, modules, and materials in multiple modalities including synchronous remote learning methodologies, blended classroom learning, interactive e-learning modules, videos, job aides, facilitator guides, and practice, review, and resource materials
- Consult with the business to align learning strategies to business priorities
- Support the development of processes for sales and partner training content pipeline, including intake, validation, review, launch, etc
- Manage the learning development process, including stakeholder request management, needs analysis, development, delivery, evaluation, and revision
- Build and foster relationships with key cross-functional partners to understand how training and learning content is being received and take action based on feedback
- Understand the business needs of key PagerDuty partner and alliance teams and support the need for relevant and timely partner enablement solutions in an agile fashion
- Build and maintain a portal of learning content, using our existing ecosystem of technology to deliver content across internal and partner audiences
- Understand the scale and scope of existing partner enablement resources available to partners and help identify new requirements, developing projects and programs to close gaps
- Establish standardized methods and metrics that clearly measure impact and effectiveness of education programs and reporting on learner engagement, retention, and application and provide visibility for sales teams
- Lead ongoing assessment of enablement needs and continuous enhancements to our initiatives globally
- Ensure that initiatives are directly tied to outcomes and clearly defined objectives
- Familiarity with value selling and associated skills along with sales methodology is a plus (MEDDPICC, Force Management, Winning by Design, Challenger, Sandler,BANT, etc.)
- Experience working with matrixed content (multiple personas, use cases, industries, solutions, and products)
- Knowledge of training performance metrics and how to improve ROI from learning and content
- Experience with program & project management fundamentals is a strong positive
- Experience with the administration of LMS or LXP platforms globally
- Experience in developing learning solutions for a global company (e.g. creating learning experiences for an international audience)
Operations performance platform
PagerDuty's mission is to revolutionize operations and build customer trust by anticipating the unexpected in an unpredictable world.
- Health, AD&D, Disability, Vision, Life, and Dental Insurance
- Paternity and Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (Vacation / Personal Days)
- Sick Time
- Remote Work
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Student Loan Repayment Plan
- Champion the Customer: User first. Make it easy. Build great products.
- Take the Lead: Disrupt more. Improve everywhere. Learn forever.
- Run Together: Create belonging. Deepen bonds. Team up.
- Ack + Own: See opportunities. Make it yours. Do right.
- Bring Your Self: Earn trust. Be present. Have heart.