Data Client Support Analyst
Posted on 3/16/2022
- 2+ years of work experience in the financial investment/advisory/technology industry with strong knowledge of capital markets, portfolio accounting and customer relationship management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interfacing with clients, and internal/external stakeholders
- Proven track record to multitask and prioritise effectively in a fast paced environment
- Very client-centric, team-oriented, and forward thinking
- Strong attention to details and a passion for problem solving
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: MS Suite, Salesforce, Atlassian, SQL, Python, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, or other common financial services systems and applications
- Effectively address client inquiries related to Addepar's custodial data feeds and on general data product functionalities and features within established SLAs
- Manage and complete requests from internal Data teams that require client outreach and/or action to resolve data verification issues
- Investigate and troubleshoot client reported bugs and data processing issues, and triaging with Engineering & Product when needed
- Partner with Account Managers, Solutions Architects, and other internal stakeholders to drive alignment on data related client critical issues and ensure positive client outcomes
- Partner with Product Content to ensure Addepar Help Site and external facing collateral is accurate and up to date for clients
- Participate in cross-functional projects to improve internal processes and in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services
Wealth management platform for investors & advisors
Addepar's mission is to create a more transparent financial system. The company provides wealth managers with real-time portfolio reporting and insights required to make and implement better investment decisions. By helping people achieve the best possible outcomes, Addepar aims to get more assets flowing into more impactful investments and ideas, benefiting our society as a whole.
- Equity: Stretch the idea of ownership beyond your day-to-day and take pride in being an owner in the growth of Addepar
- Global Hybrid Workforce: Whether you work remotely or on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to build and collaborate with colleagues around the world
- Flexible Time Off: Spend time traveling, celebrating with friends and family or relax on your schedule
- Benefits Packages: Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits along with a monthly wellness allowance to keep you healthy and happy
- Learning & Development Allowance: Your continued growth and development are important to us
- Dynamic Team: Strong investment in the best talent at the intersection of technology and finance
- Act Like an Owner: Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together: Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients: Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation: Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning: Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.