Senior Business Operations Analyst
Posted on 3/10/2022
- BE AN OWNER: Work cross-functionally and proactively with teams and leaders across our Go-To-Market and Engineering & Product teams
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Inform company-level strategic decisions through targeted projects, bringing clarity to complex issues with structure and analytic rigor
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead execution of projects that directly impact business results and help other teams achieve goals
- WRITE IT DOWN: Drive company-wide processes (e.g., planning) and process improvements
- 3+ years' experience including roles in business operations, management consulting, banking or strategy
- Analytical and structured thinking with clear and compelling communication skills
- Drive insight through data and help people make sense of complex, multi-pronged issues
- You have played a part in successful delivery of complex, multi-stakeholder projects
- You are excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done
- You are metrics driven and know how to leverage data insights to inform decisions
- You are curious and proactive
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $109k-136k
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives